Last Meal | Blog

What meals would I crave for my last time before I die?

At first, I'm thinking maybe my favorite dish recently, which is Sei Sapi.

I really love the vegetable on it. I don't know what it is but I love the taste and the texture of it. It's so crunchy. Plus you combine it with the meat and rice. It's just perfect if it's well done. The first time I ate it was when I was in a train from Surabaya to Bandung. And I've fallen in love ever since!

Second, I'd love to have a Crab with Sweet and Sour Sauce. Crab is one of a few seafood that I like because I don't like seafood in general. I wish it to be soft with some savory sauce. That would be heaven. My first experience tasting it was in Makassar. It was actually just a stew crab but it was freaking delicious and soft.

For the third, I'm gonna brought up stupid little dish from my childhood. My father used to make it for me. It's Overcooked Indomie Goreng Original with Broccoli. When my father made it, it was like a magic, because suddenly the texture became so soft and the taste was almost like a cheese. I prefer eating it without the chili sauce tho. The broccoli on top is to make an illusion that it's healthy.

I want all of those dishes are accompanied with A Glass of Cold Mineral Water. And that's it. Those are the last meals I want to eat before I die. I will die in peace.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)