Dear Perempuan Tanpa Nama | Blog

Dear F,

How are you today? I miss you. I hope you're as happy as you can be. Those are the first 3 things that I wanna say to you. But you're so far away.

I'm sorry that I messed up. I ruined our relationship, that's all on me. I understand why you leave. You deserve better. I didn't treat you well. I'm a total piece of shit.

Thank you for trusting me back then. Well, you didn't. I thought we were a couple made from heaven. We had a LOT in common. I was sure once I met you in person, I would fall in love with you.

But maybe you fell in love first. That was why I didn't act like you were my love. I should had treated you like a queen, but I made you felt scared over and over again. I was really a trash.

I've changed. But that doesn't matter. I wonder if your feeling stay the same. But that doesn't matter anymore.

I just want you to be happy. I'm sure you will be happy and get someone's better. I'm sure 100% But I'm not sure if I can get someone better than you. I guess you are too perfect for me, that's why we're not destined to be together.

The last thing I wanna tell you is: I'm sorry. I apologize to everything that I've done to you. I shouldn't do that. You deserve to be treated better.

Thank you for not reading this letter.
Sincerely, D.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)