Miss Being Me | Blog

It's been a while since I'm being myself.

I can't even do that when I'm alone, because I need a person to bounce back my energy.

But I haven't met anybody that can give me safety and comfort to be myself. It's not driving me crazy, but it's just sad.

I miss being myself, you know. I wanna be crazy once in a while; I wanna laugh very hard; I wanna scream at things. 

I don't even know if my relationship partner could make me be myself. And it's even sadder that way.

Honestly, not even my family can do that anymore, because we all have grown old.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I wanna be a kid again. Just a few days. It's not like I don't like my adult life now. I just miss the happiness, the joy, the excitement to be all out.

I miss being myself.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)