New to this blog? Start here!

I realize that not many people know me.

By that, I mean people who have met me or even have talked to me. I don't think they really know who I am. So, this platform is good enough to answer that question.

So, who am I? Let me introduce myself.

NAME
Hi, my name is Andika Hilman!
You can call me Andika/Dika. These days I let people call me Dika even though that's my childhood nickname. It used to sound too cute and has no charisma at all. But I guess as many other Dikas appear out there and they're either handsome, charismatic, cool, or at least popular. So, I think it's not a bad idea to use that name again.

PERSONALITIES
What stands out the most about me is actually how I don't really stand out. I'm a really quiet person. I'm shy (aka unconfident), I like to be alone, semi-anti social, and self-proclaimed socially awkward. That's like my basic state when I meet people. But it's just the mask that I'm comfortable to wear in daily life. Usually, people only know me that much.

I'm also a thinker. But I barely use logics on anything. As I'm a sensitive person, I like to explore my feelings and other people's feelings. I don't always "think", but when I do, I think hard and deep.

I like an intellectual discussion as much as a heart-to-heart conversation. I'm not the most empathetic or the most logic, but I'm happy if you wanna do them with me.

I'm maybe not a social butterfly, but I'm happy if you wanna connect with me.

CAREER
I work as a doctor these days, but I like to identify myself as a writer. I don't really have a published book or something, but I do write almost everyday.

I like writing poems and fictions, or at some extends, short movie scripts, fanfictions, short stories, or poems compilation. I used to be a journalist at my college and have some experiences of working on media. I also have experiences in writing some journals or just some kind of essays.

Sadly, my career path is more focus in making me to be a doctor, which is really hard for me, therefore I had to leave most of my activities, including writing. 

But I'm still a writer in the heart.

I also like movies and I used to make short movies. I like psychology, I read some pop-psychology books in my younger era, and I wish to be a psychiatrist (the medical version of a psychologist) one day. 

WHAT THIS BLOG IS ABOUT
I post a lot of original stuffs, from short stories, poems, movie reviews, educational articles, hot takes, rap lyrics that I make, to just a regular blog (diary). It's basically all about everything I like, both in English and in Bahasa Indonesia. You can access the shortcuts here:

CONCLUSION
Those are some facts about me and what you'll find on this blog. I think I'll keep updating this post in the future. Happy reading!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)