When I Was A Kid - Blog

I might seem strong now
I can console people
Giving some advices
Enjoying my life

But I was also a sad kid before
My life was hard when I was younger
I felt so lonely
I stared a lot... to the blank wall

There was a lot of emotions to feel
I was overwhelmed too
When I was a kid
I enjoyed crying alone at night
I did some crazy dances and pretended that I was alone

My school life was the worst
I was pushed to be the smartest kid but I was just not
I got some bad grades
I didn't know better than my friends
It concerned me a lot

I had no friends
Maybe one or two
But I never felt like they fully supported me
I couldn't tell what I really feel to them
I couldn't express myself freely
It was just like having a person to eat at the canteen
Or a person to sit with in the class until it was over

When I had problems I didn't know where to go
I couldn't tell my friends because I didn't want them to feel bad while listening to my stories
I was sure they also had some concerns, so I didn't want to give more bad stuff for them
So I ended up keeping it all alone

I also wanted to die, several times
I assumed that nobody would care if I died
Nobody would remember me anyway

I wasn't popular
I wasn't good looking
I had no talents
I wasn't good at sport
Neither in school organization

What funny was...
I admired a cute girl from afar
I couldn't tell her what I felt
Like, I knew I would be rejected anyway
I was a loser back then, a nobody
So, I just kept all those love for myself

My parents didn't make things easier
They wanted the best from me
But they didn't understand the struggle that I was going through
I felt like they didn't care
They didn't even try to understand
A simple "How's your day today?" would be nice
But I never received it from them

They fought a lot, you know
It was kinda hard to see that your parents weren't so loving like what they usually told on TV
It was strange
I felt like a broken-home kid

But time has passes
I've grown a little bit older
I'm doing better now
But I also experienced those things
When I was a kid

These days I can feel what a true happiness is
I start to enjoy my life
I simplify life, try to make it easier for myself
I try to escape the misery I've had in the past
I don't want to go back there anymore

I was a nice kid before
But things didn't turn out well for me
I'm still trying so hard to stay nice
And hoping that things will turn differently now


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)