Not to Love You - Poem

Not to Love You

a poem by ahn


I never ask your feeling even though I got one

Not even asking "what if", it will be sensational

I don't want to ruin the thing between us-

-Is there even anything between us

I still can't lose you, not yesterday, not now

Those three words remained silence, don't ask me how

Oh! This letter is not for you, you can stop reading

I have no feeling for you, no need to do anything

You're not attractive, seductive, I don't see you that way

Please I'm not obsessed, I'm blessed, for you to be my best

We still can be friends, forever forever forever i won't lose you

Because that's the only way not to lose you

Because that's the only way, not to love you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)