As A Prince - Rap Song

as a prince
by ahn

as a prince sometimes I also wish my
love story to be romantic, that I
will think that you're the one
for me, I'll never run
from you, like our meeting is
arranged by the universe, to kiss
you will be so special, that our
conversation lasts more than an hour
I want to feel comfortable with you
feel loved by you
so special for you
so close like a glue
I wish that it's true
but I got no clue
are you even still there
waiting, because I care
what if you can't wait
too long, because I hate
every parts of me is bad
but I believe in faith
I wish you to smile
it's gonna take a while
for people to like me
to understand me
wish you can find the beauty
inside of me
I'm a beast
so scary even people hiss
but I know deep down they miss
me, to see the good
in me, I eat too much food
to fix my depression and mood
I'm fat, so bad, and so sad
love was what I never had
look, l want you to steal my heart
it's not hard
just be pretty
approach me
just be nice
see yourself in my eyes
find love, find that feeling
the angel of love is aiming
you look amazing
I believe, you're my destination
be mad at me, it's okay, I'm not looking for perfection
be needy and be handful
it's okay you're still beautiful
because you know what
I'm not a fucking retard
to write you this symphony
because there will be harmony
with you beside me
and I'll love you to the moon and back
believe me, that's the fact
so am I the one who's gonna trapped in your love story, watch your back

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)