Time to Move On

It's sad...
But I guess it's time to move on.

It has been fun to be given an opportunity to work on something that I like, no, love. I have been an intern in a media corporation from Jakarta. I've been working online in the content-making department. Writing will always be my first love and forever will be my last. But I gotta go. Another thing is coming...

As usual, I have to leave something to pursue my medical career, a career that I have no interest to pursue. Well, to be less dramatic, I just need to finish my study. Maybe for the rest of the year, I have to focus again on that. No distraction. Only one topic: Medical. 

I have to pass a long chain of exams in order to graduate. It will take the rest of the years. Even until the end of the next year. This is sad. So sad. So tragic. But this isn't anything new. I have done this for my career in Cinematography and even Psychology. I should have been stronger this time.

I left my cinematography organization in 2016 in order to finish my study. I had made 3 short movies back there. I had been the head of a division in the organization. I had studied a lot about movies. I had met a lot of friends that I liked. But I had to leave.

In 2015, I fought with my parents because I decided to move to another major, which was Psychology. My mother cried in disagreement and my father judged me with words that I can't share here. That day when everything had been decided, I had to accept my faith as a forever medical-student. I couldn't study in Psychology major anymore. That was frustrating too, but I managed to move on.

This time, I had to leave my only opportunity to have a career in journalistic. It's over, for now. I don't know if another opportunity will come one day, but today I have to stop. I have to focus on my exams. My study. My study. My f*cking beloved medical study.

It's sad. It's sad. It's sad.
But I have to move on. I have to. I have to.

Bye, love you.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)