After Moon - Symbols

After Moon

In a bedroom, near the window, I was there to visit a friend. He was a good friend but we were not really close, actually. He got up from his sleep and greeted me. He had a carefree attitude and relaxed which was unlike my personality. I needed his help for some reason, I guess. He was one white bed, white pillow and half of his body was under a white thick blanket while talking to me. He told me to distributes some pile of books.

There was a 4-5 pile of books on that bed. They were still neatly wrapped in plastic. One pile of books contained about 4-5 books. That meant there were probably about 20 books in total. The books are big and thick. The covers were heard and plain. It was a clean and neat book, but the paper is a little bit brown. I knew that those were some textbooks and I needed to distribute them to my college mates.

I put the books on the window and let it opened. There was a garden outside with green grass, a light stand, and some flowers I guess? One by one people came to the window and took the books. One person took a pile of books. I think there was a girl in a black sleeveless shirt with black hair who was the first person who got the books, after that she was followed by more people.

The situation got crowded and people started to enter the room. They entered the room like a soulless person. I saw more uncovered skin came to me. They started to have a party there and I wasn't so comfortable at that time. I felt like I wasn't a party person. So, I escaped the room and run through stairs. It was a wide and good stair that you usually saw in a Cinderella party scene when she revealed her beautiful dress in front of the other guests. But I was not in that situation so I kept walking.

From the stairs, far at the cross the room, I saw one of my friends that I tried to forget. That person was playing cards with their close friends, which I didn't like one of their friends. They were so far but somehow I could see them. I knew they were there but I kept telling myself that I had to forget them and walked straight to the door. I was covering my eyesight from them while walking so I could ignore them better.

And finally, I reached the door and got out. It was nice outside, I felt free. I took a breath and enjoying it even though there were still some people tried to enter the room and kind of crowded, but not as crowded as when I was in the window. It felt relieving.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)