MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT ME

Read the first part here: 
https://andikahilman.blogspot.com/2019/07/24-questions-about-myself.html


25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? 
Mountain!!! I like cool weather and peaceful place. I don't like people :p

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? 
Minecraft

27. HAIR COLOR?
Black

28. EYE COLOR?
Black?

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
I wear a pair of glasses

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
I can list this forever...
FOOD:
- Instant noodle (and some other variants of noodle)
- Crab stew
- Fried eggplant
- Any chicken servings
- Fried rice
- Kikil
- Fried duck, fried Pigeon
- Satay (chicken, goat, rabbit)
- Quail eggs, salted eggs
- Madura Soto, Makassar Coto, Banjar Soto, Siomay and Batagor Bandung, etc.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. Because scary movies are dumb and not educational.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
THE PURGE: ANARCHY >:)


33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Right now? Black t-shirt with a lion picture on it inside of a green jumper

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer, because winter makes you lazy

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Kisses because it's cute

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
I love Magnum ice cream from Walls

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
I don't do them both :( But probably should cardio first then strength for a newbie like me?

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
My computer is my television, oh no.... I'm the slavery of technology :(

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Main books:
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck by Mark Manson
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Side books (casually read):
- Beyond Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus by John Gray, Ph.D
- Your Job is Not Your Career by Rene Suhardono
- Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson
Additional:
College book (about obstetry and gynecology)

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't use mouse pad.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
I like hard rain.


43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
I listen neither of them

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Across island. It was South Sulawesi and Central Borneo

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
My luckiness is kinda high. I'm also easy to bully, people like to bully me (not serious)

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Here, I never leave.......

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
"Surabaya", Indonesia

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Green, pink and gray, I think...

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Our family car is white

50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
It's cool :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)