24 Questions About Myself - Blog

Who am I?

I feel like making an introduction post tonight and I found this interesting blog from my search result: 50 questions to introduce myself. Sooo... Let's do this! I'll just do 24 questions, by the way, since that's how old I am now.

You can play along if you want~

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No. My name was arranged by my beloved father. There are 4 words in it:
1. ANDIKA means 'Your Highness' in Javanese. It can also mean royalty or respect.
2. HILMAN means 'Patience' in Arabic.
3. PRAMUDITA means 'Gifted by knowledge' in Javanese. This is actually a girl name. What I like about this name is -DITA means 'gifted' and my current girlfriend's name contains that word as well. There's up to 85% chance that I'll use that word for my future kid hehe...
4. S... (I don't usually reveal this one so, yeah, I'll keep it that way) :P 

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? 
Last time when I fought with my girlfriend. I can easily cry tho, especially because of some touching movies. I like the moment when the character realizes that they're struggling but they try to survive that. I like it when someone hits their lowest stage of their life because that's just relatable :')

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? 
Kinda. One of my friend said that it was unique. I'm kinda weak with compliments. 

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
My father actually has this family recipe called 'Karang Menaci'. It's rib with a black sauce. It's very delicious and one day I wanna continue that tradition. 

5. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? 
I don't really have a first good impression. I'm not handsome nor friendly, so I wouldn't even interested with myself. But I can be a good best-friend because I'm very supportive. I'm like the best side-kick you'll ever have and, personally, I like having a side kick so yeah.... I would like to be friends with myself.

6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
I'd love to! I wanna have 1-3 kids. I wish the first born will be a girl because I always want an older sister.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? 
No. I'm straightforward. But without realizing, sometimes I don't make myself clear enough. My words are like poems or puzzle. Does that count as sarcasm?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? 
Yes...

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? 
No. I don't have to so I won't. But deep inside, I wanna try it too. I'm not a scaredy cat in my mind, but my body is. Haha...

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? 
We don't eat cereal here. We eat instant noodle as our instant food.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? 
No, because I'm lazy and that takes time.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? 
Physically? No.
Mentally? Absolutely no.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? 
Picture:

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? 
Face, in general. I'm quite judging about their genetic looks on their face. That's dumb and has made me so unconfident for the lat 24 years.

15. RED OR PINK?
PINK! Easy choice. I hate red because it correlates with Ferarri, Fire, and Bravery which I can't relate.
Pink because I really like a girl in pink. Girl in BLUE is on the 2nd place. Then BLACK, and then WHITE.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? 
My looks. Honestly. I don't have a jawline. I'm chubby. My head is so rounded. My body is fat. And I'm not that tall. I don't have a bright skin either. My looks is actually the one thing that I hate the most, even more than all my flaws. I want people see me as a cool person but without the support from my dream appearance, it can't be effortless. It's hard :/

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? 
God, probably. I don't know. I just wanna die in peace.

18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?



19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? 
Brown! I like hiking style these days~

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? 
Instant noodle :p

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? 
My mom singing in her room so loud -_-

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? 
Gray something, the useless one but only true artists can understand how to use it :)

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? 
Any perfume.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? 
My lovely girlfriend 


Okay, that's all for this post. Hope you can enjoy it too. See you on the next chapter~

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)