Movies that I Haven't Watched - Movie Talk

These are some movies that I haven't watched (or rewatch bcs I don't remember the plot) and are recommended, popular, or just intriguing. Maybe you should watch them too. Check them out!

1. La La Land
This is probably the best musical movie in my generation. I heard Emma Stone did her part so well.
2. Dunkirk
by Christopher Nolan, so it's a must-watch movie. Duh!
3. Fantastic Beasts 2
Because I fvckin love Newt Scamandaer. Sadly, I heard J.K. ruined this movie :/
4. The Greatest Showman
Is this another musical? I need this kind of movie who has a different approach than the other movies.
5. Disaster Artist
"Oh, hey Mark!" this guy is a legend...
6. Logan
People say it's good goatdammit!
7. Fight Club
Classic. I shouldn't miss this one.
8. Shawshank Redemption
I have watched it but at that time I was probably too young to understand the movie. It was boring for me, somehow, when it's the number one movie of all time in IMDB list.
9. Sausage Party
They say this movie is unique. I like unique >:)
10. Mad Max
I need to rewatch this. Same reason with 'Shawsank.'
11. The Purge
I'm probably gonna love this one.
12. 300
Classic.
13. The Wolf of Wall Street
I don't want to watch the 'Revenant'. I want this one!
14. 2001: A Space Odyssey
I don't really like sci-fi but probably I should watch this one. I like 'Interstellar' and 'Guardians of The Galaxy' tho~

That's my list so far. Is there any movie that you want to recommend me?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)