Journal

I need a reader.

People who want to read what I think about the world. Why do people read? People just want to be heard, then why bother to talk? People read because what they read resonates to their life. It's what we call relatable. People like what they read because they agree on what it says or, at least, thinks similarly like the way they think. So, why do I need a reader?
I write because I believe there are some people out there who can relate to what I say. Just like I can relate to some people that I call best friends. It's somehow painful to talk about them, so I won't tell it now. But, back to the topic, I believe I can resonate to people who need me. Who are similar with me. My readers.
I need a reader. Because what I write means nothing without them. Just like when you're talking to the wall. It only comes back to you  I don't need it to come back to me?! I've got enough of it. It's boring. It's selfish. It's not fun.
So, why do I need a reader?
Why do you read?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)