5 Gotham Characters That I Love

I like Gotham!
Gotham is my current favorite show, which is sad because it's on its final season this year. If you by any chance doesn't know anything about the show, Gotham is a TV series on Fox that tells a story about where Batman was born, a city full of criminals and monsters called Gotham. It's about all the people around Batman when he's still a young rich kid called Bruce Wayne. It's a really thrilling series and I highly recommend it.

There are SO MANY characters in Gotham, well, as many as the characters in Batman's comics. Below there are my most favorite characters among them. People that I always root for them. Check them out!
((SPOILER ALERT))


1. Oswald Cobbelpot
Oswald will always be our favorite umbrella boy. He grows truly zero to anti-hero. Oswald is a normal human. He has feelings, he makes mistakes, he has limits, he has a moral code, he cares with people, he has weaknesses, he's not physically strong, he's imperfect yet he always tries hard to survive. He has become the city mayor or mafia boss. He has both the good and evil inside him and he always plays fair. In any under the circumstance, he manages to get the benefits. He's true cunning and we love him because of that.

2. Alfred Pennyworth
Some say he's the best live-action Alfred ever made. Alfred's character (and Sean's acting) really speaks a lot to me. He's the underling that you can't underestimate. He's, and every Alfred is, more than just Batman's butler. I love Alfred because he's so loyal to Bruce and never gives up on him. That's something that you hardly find in Gotham, or even in real life. Alfred commits to be on Bruce's side, makes the best of him, and accepts Bruce as for how amazing he is. It's a really beautiful character and, in addition, he's funny, witty, and strong. So, I have no reason not to love him.

3. Victor Zsasz
A professional assassin who can't miss. Hoo... Even that title already scares the hell out of me. Victor is a really fun plot device that's why he's interesting. We don't know a lot about his background but we know for sure his motivation, he just likes guns! Victor is a true neutral chaotic character and we always love that kind of character in a story. He nailed it!

4. Jerome
One question: Who doesn't love Jerome?
Jerome is truly my inspiration. As every successful Joker, he brings up the inner chaotic devil inside me. I think we all have that, we just need to embrace it. You don't think so? You don't think I can be as villainously insane as him? As he said, "You've seen nothing yet!"

5. Jim Gordon
I think we love Jim because he's so idealist. He's persistent with his idea of justice and he can't give up on that. He believes in hope and light. Without Jim, Gotham will be the helpless hell with the criminals take over it. Jim can see that there are still good people in that broken city and people need that. Hope. I always admire Jim because he has something that I (to be really honest) never have: Positivity.

There you have it, my most favorite characters in Gotham. Which character is your favorite? Does this post make you interested to watch the series? If yes, go check them out because IT'S REALLY GOOD!!! See you in the next post ;)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)