Love Station

LOVE STATION
Poem by a.h.


You see the crowd
But you can't understand their love
You see people
But they don't understand your tears

In a love station...
I was eating a cup of noodle
Waiting for my train
It was so easy to make!
It was so tasty

You see a family and they are not yours
You see your luggage and-
-it's not yours


Strange...




Strange...


I was eating the noodle, waiting for my train
In the love station...
"Why does it take so long for the train to come here???"







I didn't realize that I had finished my noodle
My train finally arrived after a long wait
In a love station...
The love feels more relieving when it's hard to get
The love feels tastier when you're lonely

So, enjoy your noodle!
Because in a love station...
There will always be a train

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)