Cheesy

Guys, I'm not really a cheesy type.



I'm more like an awkward type. I make people uncomfortable yet I always try hard not to do it. I am sensitive so I don't want people get hurt by what I say. I'm not saying that I'm kind-hearted because I'm not that type of person. Btw, I prefer having few close friends to much friends in general. But it never works (at least in real life) since I make my close friends feel uncomfortable with my awkwardness. I'm too formal for them XD That makes me end up being alone...

But being alone is nice since I love myself so much. I can't get bored with myself haha ;) I'm just afraid that makes me hate society. I've became more individualistic. I realize that I'm still immature in my early 20. I hope I can be changed to a better person. I'm okay to be awkward, lonely, unwise, coward or anything. I just want to be stronger to face it.....

To be stronger................

Sounds cheesy, but maybe that's what life is all about.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)