Blue

BLUE
by Andika Hilman

Sometimes the world tells me what's right, but it doesn't seem right enough for me. I'm a wanderer I guess that's why I always hate being on a track. I'd rather being blue than being as clean as white. But I wonder why I never like beach or ship. I guess that's why I need world to tell me what's right....

I'd rather being blue than being as strong as red. And I keep wandering because I've lost my destination. Love gives me a reason not to cry everytime I look at the blue sky. I can't feel pain. I'm not afraid of falling, I'm afraid I'll start to believe than I can fly. Because.... I know I don't have wings..........

Sea is blue, sky is blue, I am blue, but ground is not blue. I have friends, I know it, but none of them can understand blue. Well, maybe knowing my color is a bad idea. I should have been a red-white bird instead then walk on the ground, love the beach and go sailing. Sounds stupid? It does. But that's what the world keeps telling me.

But here's a little secret: the world itself is also blue! Hihihi....

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)