(Un)destinied Love - Rap Song

(UN)DESTINIED LOVE
by andika hilman

My friend once told me
He said you're not that pretty
Imagined you're there crying
Or instead you're just laughing

I like you more than I should
But with you I am so cold
I guess stranger I am
Not even a friend I am

It's been so long I met you
Not even a story with you
I stare at you, freezing
I know it's you, dazzling

Can I live with you one day?
As a family, I care you care
Enjoy all the joy we gain
Experience all the pain

But imperfect that is what I think I mean look at that
Yours it's a bad attitude, ignorance or naturally rude
Are you even a woman? Are you even a human?
Or maybe you're the devil, no doubt you are hot baby

I thought angels, don't exist, beautiful amazing
And there you were, talk to me, your gaze it's something
But you come to all men, like TV, they're watching
Are you that cheap, please don't, you're not, I beg you

*Look I want you so bad
You're that person in my dream
My heart told me to fix you
Cause you know you're still crazy
You know I know your address, your contacts all here baby
But I guess I'll move on a while, I'll leave it to the destiny....

[Beat: Sinima Beats - 'Hate it or Love it' until 1:53]

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)