Questioning Love..... with Memes!

Hai semua!
These are just memes about love and relationship that I found them interesting. Check'em out!
[All picts source: 9gag]

I have problems with society. I always struggle in having (new) friends and adapt to them. I grow up like this. I'm always ended up being awkward. I'm also quite "pure hearted" so I get deceived easily. That's why I learn not to trust people and prefer to avoid them. Yeah, and that maybe why I.......... 
I used to be so shy in front girls. Not just girls tho, but all my "friends". But it's okay. I try to adapt to my character. Because I'm a sensitive type so I fell in love easily. I used to having hard time to moved on. But not anymore. Now I'm an expert in moving on. I'm proud of myself tho. Hmm......
If you think about it, dating (before marriage) is disadvanting us in many ways. It doesn't seem legit. Let me ask you: are you jealous if you know your bf/gf loves someone else beside you? YES OF COURSE! Jealous is an act of love.
I like women because I'm a normal guy, but I don't love every single of them. I will act like a gentleman and keep my 'love' to give to someone that I will meet in te future. My soulmate. She's somewhere in this planet, maybe in the same town as me, I don't know. But I want to say that I'm waiting for her. 
And I hope she does the same.....
STDs..... Feeling investment in unsure relationship..... Pregnancy..... Sex before marriage is to risky. BUT sex is NECESSARY for a health relationship. So how can you have a relationship without "making love"???
Dating before marriage doesn't seem legit, does it?
"But we need to really know each other before marrying someone!" C'mon! It's not that hard to know someone's personality without having an intimate relationship. Well as long as you use logic and open minded. Also, it's not that hard to feel love with a man/woman as long as your heart is still opened. We have God as a back up tho...
Now I've learned my lesson. I realize that I'm still too young for a relationship, so is my future gf. At this time I just need to be myself and to live my life. I need to do good in life so I will have been prepared later to be a good husband and father.
 
I will find her oneday, the one who can be more than friend to me.....
She's who I can got into deep conversation with. That willing of understanding each other. Every.single.day.
Until the end of our life......

***
Well, that's all. Sorry for long post. These are bonus memes about how women think that's so diffeent with how men think. 
Thank you for reading~
There you go.........
This is why FRIENDZONED exists......
This is just hillarious XD
Oh yeah, here's your lovely potato.....








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)