Me = Submissive? - Blog

Let's talk about me being submissive!

(this is actually a really hard topic to talk about for me, so yeah, consider yourself to be lucky that you read this)

I'm gonna separate this discussion into three or more parts.


1. PRESENT
It's actually different based on the context. To women, I'm just not dominant. But before you judge me, DO YOU EVEN KNOW MY REASON???

IT'S BECAUSE OF 'GENDER EQUALITY ' DAMMIT!

I respect the concept of equality. It's good and fair. Regardless of their gender, we all have the rights to do anything. It's so MESSED UP that women used to not be able to do some things that men can. That's messed up, Man!

I'm pro woman emancipation and it seems many women do as well. They want it, they need it. Then, why don't we just give it to them? Let's make us all equal. There's no gender reasoning to do anything. Although remember, with more power (to do more things), come more responsibilities. And women seem to forget that part!

And I hate when some (or most) women still want men to be more dominant. They want us to be the leader (when they're not feeling to do it). They want aggressive men but they forget THE HISTORY OF MANY WOMEN BEING THE VICTIMS OF MEN'S AGGRESSIVENESS!!!

My Queen, please! Are you that dumb?

You don't remember what happened to the other girls in the past??? We literally allow ourselves to be less dominant and more respectful so you won't be repressed!!! Don't change that back??? You dumb???

Dominant boys are sexy? OH FUCK YOU, OKAY!!!

If you want that, you deserve to sleep in the fucking kitchen.


2. PAST
So, why am I submissive?

I was originally just a normal boy. That smart-book one who likes solitude in the library during lunch break. 

I didn't punch and kick people because it was OBVIOUSLY wrong. I didn't curse or said any bad words. And I appreciate more the masterpieces that Disney made than the same act-3 they always repeated in every Ultraman or Power Rangers episodes. My father didn't watch sports on TV and neither did I (btw my dad was buff as hell).

But every TV and magazines told me that I was wrong.
I wasn't manly enough.
I was different.
I was not the type of boys thay girls wanted.

So, yeah, then it ruined me.
For years, I seeked the truth. What am I supposed to be? Why am I like this????

But then I decided to be just that. To be myself. To celebrate myself and proud of it.

To believe I still deserve to be happy if I act good.

But then you women aren't too horny to see a person like me?

Ohh.. F------


3. FUTURE
Okay, that was my background.
I also already talked about my concerns about gender equality and woman emancipation.

I'm actually an adaptive person.

If I see a woman, she acts dominant and aggressive, I perceived it as 'they wanted to be treated that way' or 'they are the most comfortable that way'. Than I adapt. I won't try to be more dominant just for the sake of it? I won't change someone's personality? For what? If they want to change, then it's their decision to make, not me.

Vice versa...

If I see a woman who acts like a little sister to me. Well then maybe, eventually, I will act as a big brother to her (especially bcs I'm literally the oldest son in my family, it's in my nature). I will do and act that everyone will comfortable with me. Because I feel most comfortable to be like that. I'm not an chaos agent or anything. Let everyone just be who they really are, right?

I wanna be the safe place where anyone can be anything in front of me.

That's just it.
It's not hard to understand. It's actually quite easy. It's logical.

BUT WHY DO PEOPLE WANT ME TO BE RUDE AND MEAN SO BAD??? WHY DO I HAVE TO BE TOXIC IN ORDER TO MAKE YOU HORNY???


oh, fuck the world!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)