What does it take to break you? - Blog

People say every single person has their own weakness.

So, what's mine? Well, I got a lot! There are many things that make me scared, heartbroken, cry, mad, or turns me insane. But, do people know what makes them break? Do I?

Let's figure it out!

1. Pain


Break one of my fingers and I will talk. I keep telling myself that I'm not afraid of pain, but the fact? I am. I can't stand the pain of electricity or be shot by a gun. That must be hurt. Torture me and I won't stand it. I know I've survived so many accidents. But if the pain comes intentionally, that definitely will scare me.

2. Monster


Put me in a room with the scariest creature you got and for sure I would scream in fear. But even an intimidating person can scare me. Heck, even a normal human being can scare me if they're yelling at me. But what makes me even scarier is if that person triggers my anger. I would really hate if I release "the monster" in me. I don't like to be mean to people or judged like that, especially by someone that I can trust. It will be my scariest nightmare.

3. Death of Loved Ones


Want to see me cry? Ohh, that will be a piece of cake! I'm easily cried, especially when I watch anything touching in a movie. But will be witnessing death in real life will break me? I think if I witness my parents die and I'm reminded of all of my sins towards them, that will be heartbreaking for me. I also gonna cry if someone that I really love dies, which is my little sister. About my best friends, I will cry if their death reminds me how nice they are all this time to me.

4. Emotions



I think so far, I can make a conclusion about what breaks me. The answer is: Anything that involves my emotion. The anticipation of pain... The intimidation monster... The guilt of losing the loved one... All of them triggers my emotion. So, the key to beat all of those fears is to lose my emotions. To be numb. To not feel anything. Emotions: That's my weakness. Well, one of.

Okay, that's it.
Apparently, I can figure out a little bit more about myself today. But how about you? What's your fear? Have you figured it out? Can you control it when it's needed.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makna Dibalik Kata-Kata yang Disensor Saat Marah (18+)